Have you ever been inspired by a piece of sexy clothing?

Is there a particular type of lingerie or sexy clothing that really gets you in the mood? Either from wearing it, looking at it, or simply just thinking about it? :slight_smile: I find that certain items can help shape the scene I’m trying to create (in real life as well as in stories I’m working on), and wondered if anyone else used this as a possible way in to spark their imagination too?

This! (Hopefully non explicit images are allowed on the forum?)

Okay, it’s probably not just the outfit but the woman wearing it and more importantly the Xena/Callisto/Ares stories that go with it but I have a fair collection of leather stuff myself plus studded pieces from the LH fierce range and I love them, yes the look I find sexy as hell but it’s also because they make me feel like I’m in the adventures of Greek myths and legends… perhaps I need to come up with an Amazon based short story. Lots of leather and metal swords and shagging the Gods…

5 Likes

@Peitho , simply love this :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Love seeing Rita in stockings and suspenders with a basque.

For my part enjoy wearing erotic lingerie ( as above simply wow!) as it makes make feel so sensual and confident x.

3 Likes

I do love either lace top hold ups or stockings and suspenders. I can’t wait for the weather to get cooler and I can wear them again.

3 Likes

I , like most me love sexy lingerie, stockins, suspendeders and high heels.
I also love fine knit woolen knee length dresses, as they cling to all the curves on a womans figure . I always hope there are no knickers worn to spoil the smooth lines of the dress caressing the hips

2 Likes

@Maz1965, a lady after my own heart and have recently changed to hold ups and hubs has agreed so a win win for us both :heart:

1 Like

@New2
The flash of a stocking top or the suspender will stop most men in their tracks.Discovering the small section of flesh between the stocking top and knicker line, with a hand is quite delightful.

3 Likes

@Iwill I so agree with you wholeheartedly and have been lucky to have a wife who is more than willing to fulfil this for me!

1 Like

This is the type of knitted dress that clings so beautifully. Couple this with hold-ups and , well no more to say.

1 Like

@Peitho . Im with you on the fierce range. I bought this for Mrs Iwill and I was extremely inspired to say the least when she put it on.
It almost creates an alter ego for her.
The leather look is extremely sensual.!!
I have been thinking about building an erotic short story around this fierce look.

2 Likes

@Iwill and @Peitho have to agree totally with you both and have this and also in a similar version in red lace and love them both x

2 Likes

@Iwill thinking about your comment and yes the feel of a hand and a soft teasing touch followed by a firmer touch on the skin between the top of the stockings and knickers is a turn on sooooo good to be on the receiving end of it :heart:

1 Like

Im sure David was as taken with you in the fierce bustier as I was.x

@New2 . I have always had an intake of breath when discovering this hallowed area of flesh.x

1 Like

As do I :heart:

To say the least and so enjoyed wearing it :heart:

1 Like

This is very me and if i do say so myself looks great on.

Add a pair of lace top hold ups and its the perfect outfit to make myself feel sexy!

1 Like

@Maz1965 . Im sure it does…a fantastic look.x

1 Like

@Iwill This is me!

Please see forum rules regarding personal images

2 Likes