Have you ever been inspired by a piece of sexy clothing?

@Maz1965 absolutely stunning and yes lace tops holds perfect and the zip to allow complete access to you makes it. On my shopping list !

1 Like

@Maz1965 . Like i have said on many occasions on Love honey members lingerie application.
Im sure the zip up mesh lingerie looks better on you ( a real woman) than the model.shot.
Might look at it for Mrs Iwill.x

@Iwill I am much curvier than the model with bigger boobs so the fabric is stretched a bit more

2 Likes

@Iwill @Maz1965 I totally agree with you and that it looks better on ‘real’ people rather than models and as an aside love being photographed wearing them. I would think most of us these days have similar photos and have to admit we enjoy taking them :heart:

2 Likes

I sent it to my boyfriend a week after i met him. We’re still together and having the time of our life. Not bad for a pair of 57 and 56 year olds

2 Likes

@Maz1965 . As i said , a real woman , without the airbrushing. Curves and bumps just add to the appeal.
I think this section can give us all some inspiration in our creative erotica.x

2 Likes

@New2 . Most definitely. I have plenty of my wife in her lingerieand and in less.
You have to acknowledge the bravery of those who post in the photo section on LH.
I always say how much i prefer them to the models on the site.

1 Like

@Maz1965 . We all seem to be in a similar age bracket.
I genuinely think our generation has a great attitude to this side of life in the main.
Children of the 60’s with a fantastic attitude in mid life.

@Maz1965 @Iwill we absolutely know what you mean and have gone down that road x

@Iwill @Maz1965 so agree we have plenty of lingerie photos and as you say less, much less and enjoy taking them of each other! I often send them to David when he isn’t expecting them! Ha ha naughty me! x

1 Like

@Iwill so true and the erotica can reflect this and for everyone to enjoy x

1 Like

@New2 @Iwill We have absolutely nothing to prove and only fun and passion to be had.

2 Likes

@Maz1965 so so true and we agree with you totally and the road to enjoyment and passion has many openings as we eventually discovered and enjoyed immensely. xx

1 Like

@Maz1965 . I am sure he was kbocked out with the photo and still is. It is very tantalising without being overtly revealing. I think you posted the picture on LH.?

1 Like

@New2 . I am sure he is always blown away with these surprise photos…lovely thing to do and receive.x

1 Like

@Iwill ha ha, yes your right blown away he was :lips:

1 Like

@New2:joy: choked on my coffee x

Glad you enjoyed :relaxed:

I never tire of seeing Mrs H wearing black, see-thru, nylon lingerie.

The particular items she prefers to wear for my delectation are Fully Fashioned stockings (particularly Cuban heels) attached to her black, see-thru, 6 wide strap suspenders of her suspender belt. To complete the ensemble a pair of black, retro, see-thru, sheer French knickers and matching bra.

The seams accentuate the curve of her calves and shapeliness of her legs.

The effect of whole image created is divine A flash of stocking top is enough to set my pulse racing!!

7 Likes

Tights, absolutely love them, so sexy

2 Likes