LH 'My Review' template

This is a sneaky template for the Lovehoney My Reviews topic.

If you fill in the boxes, it will automatically update the template to include the information, and you can then copy the lot with one click using the clipboard icon in the top right corner. :+1:

<small>by @=USERNAME=, =DATE= 
[=ITEM_NAME=](=ITEM_LINK=)</small>

<div align="center">

Upload/paste the Lovehoney product image here. 
(Suggested size 200x265)

<big> =REVIEW_TITLE= </big>

</div>

Insert your review text here 

> **Overall Rating:** =STAR_RATING= out of 5 stars 
>
> **Pros:**
>
> **Cons:**
>
> **Bottom Line:**

by @Ian_Chimp, 02 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Jewelled Metal Medium Butt Plug 3 Inch

Upload/paste the Lovehoney product image here.
(Suggested size 200x265)

Awesome Review Title

Insert your review text here

Overall Rating: ? out of 5 stars

Pros:

Cons:

Bottom Line:

by @Peitho, Monday 4th October
Rude-olf Reindeer Sexy Novelty Thong for Men

Let his Red Nose Shine

I don't own this yet but I've just seen it and I'm going to... partly because I just want to write the review! 🤣

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Pros: Everything - just look at him
Cons: Sizing?
Bottom Line: Festive Fun and I’m going to buy one for my OHs stocking

This is potentially so, so cool and it is very clever… though currently when you come to copy it, it becomes much trickier than just following the template in the sandbox since all the line breaks vanish so you still have to know basic formatting to realign the overall section which would put a lot of people off using it I think.

Can you add coded line breaks into the template. Obviously in the reply window it would still look rather a mess but it would present correctly?

It worked for me when I used the clipboard icon?

Actually, I think I’ve come across similar before. When I copy and paste the LH position of the Week blog I have to long-press and paste to keep the formatting, and if I paste from the clipboard suggestion it pastes it as plain text. Is that something that’s possible in your browser?

I’ve mentioned both settings/features to Brenna. The clipboard on the codeblocks is a simple setting change, so maybe more likely to be taken up? The placeholders is a theme-component, so she might not go for it. But we can hide a cheeky template in here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I should have given you the instructions on how to make your own. :slightly_smiling_face:

You basically create the placeholder in a bit of code like this: (optional fields of description, default, and defaults)

[wrap=placeholder key=USERNAME description="LH Username"][/wrap]

[wrap=placeholder key=STAR_RATING default=5 defaults=0,1,2,3,4,5][/wrap]

And then you can create a piece of text and add in the ‘key’ value whenever you want it to be auto-filled:

Hi, I’m =USERNAME=, and I give this =STAR_RATING= out of 5 bananas. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was thinking of maybe using it to create a ‘be in the story’ kind of thing. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve not thought it through yet though.

Edit: And, on further inspection, it’s actually in the gear icon in your reply window. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

by @Peitho, Monday 4th October
X-Rated Love Hearts

You Have To Do What the Sweet Stuff Says…

Well who doesn’t take their messages on their love hearts seriously. When the traditional ones said, “Be Mine” then I knew I was wholly and completely in service to that little sweetie.

Therefore when your sexy sweet stuff, your delicious delight, your mouthwatering master tells you to, “Lube up your Arsehole for Entry”, “Masturbate Now!”, “Get Your Bestie in for a Threesome”, “Advertise your house as Orgy Central” Or “Have Sex On the no.13 Bus” you know it just has to happen right here and right now.

Well I liked these sweets, they’ve opened up a whole new realm of sexual deviancy to us. I’m not sure old Mrs Featherstone enjoyed the show on the bus but Mrs Green’s teenage boys certainly did.

Disclaimer… I do not have these sweets… I suspect the real messages are a little more vanilla! :rofl:
Also…Mrs Green’s teenage boys are 19yo twins and the no.13 Bus is actually a Swingers Bus for consenting adults… and obviously, I hope, this is a joke!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Devilish delights of debauchery

Cons: The resulting prison time

Bottom Line: Give them a go - What’s the worst that can happen?

I have never used the clipboard icon before but yes, works perfectly then! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for the coding, very neat.

2 Likes