Is there anyone there

Hello…Hello…is there anyone there…feels like im in an empty building.!!

1 Like

Hi :blob_wave:

I’m still floating around in the background, mainly making sure the site is updated and doesn’t blow up. :slightly_smiling_face: I haven’t had chance to contribute much to here or Lovehoney for while now, which is a shame.

I was going to ask if everyone still fancied keeping it going, or whether it was time to close the doors and call time on it?

Id be keen to keep it going, people just need to contribute.
Cmon people give it a go…dont want to see a fun forum die.!!

1 Like

Then I’m happy to keep it ticking over. :+1: :slight_smile:

I’ve flicked a couple of switches to turn some of the new features on in case that makes it more exciting to come and contribute. There’s a new sidebar navigation, and a new notification menu, user status - and I’ve also flicked on the Chat switch too, so there are a couple of public chat channels people can have a chit-chat in. :+1: (You may need to refresh the page to see them).

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

@Iwill, we are still here and agree with you totally. We have had a couple of set backs lately but we are okay x.

@New2 . Im sorry to hear youve had some issues…i hope you are both ok.x

@Iwill, so nice of you to say and really appreciated. David has had some checks and is back home so all well. It is so nice to hear from you :heart:.

1 Like

@New2 . So glad to hear he is ok.!!..hope you have a lovey Christmas with the family.
Wishing you all the very best for the cuming year.:kissing_heart:

I’m still around! I haven’t been very active due to some other projects that have been keeping me super busy :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hi @PKH … thanks for message…just a few words lets everyone know people are still looking in.

@New2 …Have you looked at the new chat facility .? You can reply on the conversation thread.