Hi, I'm Iwill!

Hi I’m Iwill.
Looking forward to contributing with some erotica that i hope will please other users.

4 Likes

@Iwill hello and we are hoping to add to the erotica x

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Iwill and @New2. :slightly_smiling_face:

I only just spotted I’d not closed the ‘About the Intro Category’ properly. Doh! :man_facepalming: I’ve moved your posts into a fresh intro topic so they’re more visible. :+1:

(and I’ve bumped you up to TL2 so you can post some erotic stories without the normal 2 week settling in period :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

2 Likes

@New2. Hi… looking forward to the read.

1 Like

Hi @Iwill and @New2 ,
Welcome to FlickLit

Afraid I missed this @Iwill but obviously we spoke briefly yesterday and I’m very impressed with your first fantasy story! Hopefully you’ll inspire others to get creative too.

2 Likes

@Peitho . Thank you… As i said , i just put what was flowing in to my mind , in to words.
I’m looking forward very much to reading what other members create. I think with our collective erotic imagination, there will be some wonderful contributions.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome.

3 Likes

@New2 Welcome :wave:

@Iwill Welcome! Nice to see you already have some writing to share :+1:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thank you x

1 Like

Just a friendly heads up, but we have slightly different rules on photos/profile avatars here:

The creative writing can be filthy, but the images have to be clean. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp .Thank you, fully in agreement with those boundaries.

1 Like

@PKH . Thank you. I’m working on the following day of that liason.

3 Likes

@New2 …If my memory serves me well, I think you had a past experience edited on LH. Perhaps it may lend its self to some creative writing with more license on this platform.?

1 Like

@Iwill yes we have and once the facility is up and running we will try our best with more erotic detail included. Hope everyone will enjoy? We are also looking forward to reading yours and of course other members (no pun intended) contributions.

1 Like

You should be able to upload your creative writing to the Erotic Fiction categories already. :+1:

The permissions are set to:

TL0 - View
TL1 - View and Reply
TL2 - View, Reply, and Create

Which would normally give a nice settling in period for new people to get comfortable with the rules (and also allows us to restrict access by reducing trust level if we get any trolls). I’ve accelerated your settling in period though, and boosted you straight to TL2, so you’re all good to go. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

The set up so far is a ‘best guess’, and may change once underway - but, as this is a community-led project rather than a business, I’m hoping any issues that crop up can be dealt with in a reasonable and friendly way. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any problems posting a story let me know, and I’ll help you out as best I can. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thank you and we will certainly try our best and hopefully entertain. The thought of others reading has us both excited although it will be our first time and will leave a lot to improve on.

3 Likes

Hopefully this will be the perfect place to practice. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

@PKH .I see you are state side.
It will be interesting to read the possible differences of UK and USA styles in erotic creative writing.
They do say we are two nations separated by the same language.

Hi @Iwill and @New2 :wave:
Always Nice to see new people in the group

Thank you and nice to hear from you.