Hey guys

Thought is shove my head in here to see what its all about :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@Ian_Chimp made it sound good

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Helix :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopefully I haven’t oversold it. :slightly_smiling_face: We’re still in our fledging stages, but hopefully it’s the start of something special. :crossed_fingers:

We’ve split off the forum-builder-y stuff into a separate group so as not to crowd out the main pages. But you can toggle those topics on and off by joining the @Forum-Building group. :+1: (and there’s an @audio-creators one too, with some of our test recordings in if you fancy a listen :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Ah, fab. Who knows, may jam some of my random scrawlings up here at somepoint :grimacing: they are sadly not super, but do fill the boredom from time to time.

Ps. Had to change name. Mental note to self, google for slang usage before commiting to usernames in future :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi there @Helix ! :wave::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @PKH , lots pf familiar faces round here :wave: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

While i have your ear, do the trust levels work the same way they do over at lovehoneyforum?
Was going to move my incredibly short short with the dragon that is slowly getting buried in the monster thread over but Think i need to be lvl 2 to jam up stories

3 Likes

They do, but I’ve got some special buttons. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Helix. Good to have you on board.

1 Like

Hi @KinkyMira, dont mind me, just wandering through :grin:
Very interesting having a poke through the threads. Youve all been very buisy bunnies by the sound of it. It looks really good in here

2 Likes

Hi @Helix :wave:
Welcome to FlickLit!

:rofl: I always wondered about that! I think Helix is a great name for here.

Please do… I think I’ve missed stuff on that thread!

Hi @Helix. I’m trying to work out who you are on LH. Lol. I’m nosey!

everything has a slang usage. Makes it impossible to pick user names :laughing: the slang for this is more appropriate though. I had undertow before, seriously bad choice.

The dragon short is up if you wanted a look. Plus some of the mini stories too, though i rewrote them for here as i can make them spicier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@KinkyMira im sure you’ll work it out. I just prefer not to use the same username as i do on LH

2 Likes