Favourite Fantasies

@Maz1965. Im sorry , i might have got your past mixed up with another LH forum member.
Apologies if the case.x

No, you’re right! 32 years spent in a mostly loveless marriage and 18 of them spent in separate bedrooms with no intimacy :pensive:

@Maz1965 . I am really sorry that you had to endure not having something for so long , that you obviously enjoy and cherish so much now.
Im glad you have found the person to share and enjoy the experiences with .
It has obviously stimulated your creative juices.
( yes pun intended.) :joy: X

3 Likes

@Iwill Don’t worry I’m making up for lost time!:fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Maz1965 :joy:. Go girl.

@Maz1965 so lovely to hear your being fulfilled both emotionally and sexually. Using a vibrator together is get fun (and on your own) and for us if together it usually ends with me either sucking cock as hubs is about to cum or he wanks as he watches! You are both enjoying yourselves and long may it continue and please continue to experiment as who knows what will be next that you find you both enjoy :wink:. Long may you try new things :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Maz1965 so so so sorry to hear this and look on it is now there are new sexual horizons for you to reach for x.

1 Like

@Maz1965 go into over time and try everything you can think of! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@Maz1965 sorry I am sure you will have tried this but I thought I would add an extra for you both after your comment on how you like to read about our sex lives. Who doesn’t like to read about others? I am not as flexible :joy: as I used to be but try lying on your back on the bed with your legs straight up your partner’s torso with your feet over his shoulder’s as you use your vibrator and fuck him at the same time. For us this really hits the erm….well you will find out. As you mentioned anal you might find using the vibrator at the same adds an extra dimension not that I am an expert :relaxed: As you say you and your partner are on a journey and who knows were you go and experience and keep trying new things x

2 Likes

@New2 :open_mouth:if you dont mind, we will try your ankles up by the ears suggestion . Id imagine that the penetration hits the G spot from that angle and with the clit vibrations as well It should produce great results.
Cheers.X

@Iwill oh yes pleaseee do and if Mrs Iwill enjoys it half as much as I do and the same for you and my hubs then wowwww! The big thing from my perspective is that, for me, it hits all the right spots! :heart:

2 Likes

@New2 . Oh im sure she will, an Iwill. X

@New2 We have been doing that position on and off for the last 6 months.
We’ve tried many many positions and love all of them. We use toys, sexy lingerie and dirty talk frequently. We will be celebrating a year together on the 1st December and its been eye-opening, satisfying and down right amazing!

2 Likes

@Maz1965 oh lovely to hear it and yes sexy lingerie, dirty talk and toys all add to our enjoyment and so glad to know your love life has been so satisfying :heart:.

1 Like

All my fantasy’s involve ladies wearing tights, barley black or nude, they let me take off there shoes slowly, I massage, and stroke there nylon feet, worship them, then suck there toes, and soles, eventually ending with a footjob and me ending on there feet

1 Like