Wordle Game

Wordle 202 4/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I went the long way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely a logical progression for me this morning - and yay @KinkyMira is playing :partying_face:

Wordle 202 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

I blame you two… @Ian_Chimp @Peitho

Wordle 203 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::green_square:

Awful first two rows. Lucked in with the third row and one yellow from the second made it the only word I could think of.

Wordle 203 4/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

I think I’m doing mine too early in the morning. I wasn’t sure I had enough guesses left to get the first letter, luckily I picked the right one. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, pays to be awake, and take it slowly. I do think carefully about how to proceed. Still had a lot of luck though.
I’m glad there is only one a day, as I could waste loads of time on it.

2 Likes

Ooh - closest to a failure I’ve had!!! The sweat was starting to bead :hot_face:

Wordle 203 6/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Poor first couple of guesses and then once I had most of it that first letter was very elusive!

1 Like

I like that too. There are other ones that work on the same principle, but this one seems a nice balance with the daily change and the share button. I was reading a Pass Notes the other day, and there were loads of comments about how it’s very similar to x, y and z - in particular, an ITV gameshow called Lingo. I haven’t seen it though, but maybe one to look out for?

I like that it’s only one a day as well and doesn’t take any time really but is a fun little brain whizz.

I’ve never heard of Lingo I’m afraid so can’t help there. My quiz watching mainly consists of Only Connect, Pointless and House of Games.

Only just scraped in with this one. I knew a lot of what it wasn’t.

Wordle 204 6/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

I think I lucked into this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wordle 204 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 204 4/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Lots of rearranging needed but got there!

2 Likes

Think I got a bit lucky again on my second word. Given the letters in my second word, and 1 letter I knew wasn’t in it, there was only 1 I could think of.

Wordle 205 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 205 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:

Didn’t think I was going to get that based on my first two guesses, but it started coming together on the third. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Struggled with that one - 4th line thankfully helped a lot!

Wordle 205 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 206 3/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

That one was my smoothest for a long time.

1 Like

Took some thinking about. Lots of positions things could be in to work through

Wordle 206 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square:

2 Likes

Wordle 206 4/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Nice smooth run for me too. Definitely helps having the first and last letter!

2 Likes

Wordle 207 3/6

:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

That’ll do me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like