Hi, I'm PKH!

:wave: Hi, I’m PKH! After lurking around here the past few weeks, I decided to make an account :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not very creative, so I’ve never really written stories, but I’ve had a few erotic dreams that I’d like to turn into stories and expand on them a bit. Not sure how much of a contribution I’ll be able to make or if I’ll even actually post anything that I write (due to being embarrassed :see_no_evil: ), but maybe I can get some creative inspiration!

5 Likes

Hi @PKH :wave:
Welcome to FlickLit (The Other Place :joy:)

Most of us are newbies to it and I’m not trying the proper erotica yet but hopefully they’re some experts about too.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @PKH! :slightly_smiling_face::champagne:

It sounds like you’re a perfect fit for who this forum is aimed at. :+1: Wanting to write something, not sure where to start, nervous to share - I think we can all relate to that. :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully we can build a place that makes a few of those steps a little easier, and just less terrifying in general. :slightly_smiling_face:

But there’s also lots of other ways to join in too. The biggest one is just being here and chucking in some opinions. :slightly_smiling_face: We’ve got quite a lot of freedom to try new things while there are only a few of us, so we’re exploring what is and isn’t possible - and having another person to run those ideas past is brilliant. And if there’s anything you think would be good, shout out and we’ll see if it’s doable. :+1:

It’s quite a leisurely affair as we’re community-built and are juggling this around our normal daily routines, but I think we can still create something rather special. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m very glad to have you onboard. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @PKH and welcome to the clan!

2 Likes

Hi @PKH .
Have a go and put the dreams in to words.
I had never writen anything for anyone to read previously, but found it quite a satisfying escape.
No one takes it too seriously and its hardly meant to be a finely worded and polished short story .

1 Like