Creative juices

Hi everyone.
I just wanted to say how enjoyable ,enlightening and arousing it has been to join in with writing erotic fiction. I have a number of ideas bouncing around in my mind ( they all have colour prompts) and also some short blogs from my experiences when much younger.
I really hope as many members as possible join in, as it would be amazing to get a feel for the diverse fantasies and writing styles of our members.
I do look forward to reading all contributions, be it fact or fiction .
So come on people , get those creative juices flowing

2 Likes

This is fantastic to hear. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, and it’s great to hear you have lots of ideas in the works. :+1:

I think getting more members will help. We’re quite a small crowd at the minute, so submissions are going to take some time to reach a nice weekly turnover. And everyone will be at different stages as to how nervous they are to share things (I think it’s quite scary to share something as personal as a piece of creative writing, let alone an erotic one :slightly_smiling_face:), but I think having more pieces in Erotic Fiction will help with that too in time.

In the meantime, don’t forget about Literotica, etc if you’re looking for more reading material. :+1: If you find a good one, you can add it to the Favourites topic, and maybe even use it as a Book Club reader, if people are willing?

1 Like